9th International Conference
YOGA AS THERAPY : SCOPE, EVIDENCE & EVOLUTION
December 27 – 30, 2018
- Understanding the Scope of Yoga as Therapy
- Philosophical & Literary Research in Exploring Principles & Practice of Yoga as Therapy
- Scientific Research towards Pooling Evidences of Yoga as Therapy
- Psycho-physiological Investigations towards Evolution of Yoga as Therapy
- Health Management as a Preventive Measure of Yoga
- Address by Eminent scholars world wide
- Practice oriented workshops
- Paper/Poster Presentation and Interactive sessions
- Panel discussion and symposia
- Food delicacies by the institute staff
- Satsang and cultural events
For Indian participants
Delegates – Rs. 4,000
Students – Rs. 3,000
For International participants
Delegates – USD 350
Students – USD 300
Spot Registration (No student Concession)
Indians – Rs.5,500
International – USD 350
(Fees include sharing accommodation with meals)
Cheques / DDs
Drawn in favour of Kaivalyadham S.M.Y.M. Samiti, payable at Lonavla. For out-station cheques please add Rs.50/- extra.
Bank / Branch:HDFC BANK, Lonavla
Account Name: KAIVALYADHAM S M Y M SAMITI
Account No: 04741450000017
IFSC Code: HDFC0000474
SWIFT Code: HDFCINBB
Fees after deduction of bank charges are refundable until 30th October 2018 and 75% is refundable for cancellations before 30th November 2018. No refund is admissible for cancellations after 1st Dec 2018.
- To explore all creative fronts to conceive and implement joint action plans towards well designed and executed research in therapeutic yoga, consistently, for years to come
- To facilitate in-depth deliberations towards refining our understanding of Yoga as Therapy and thus acquiring an insight into its psycho-physiological efficacy.
- To help discover and deliberate in forging a workable unanimity regarding the nature and modes of implementation of authentic quality control in different modes of instructions in Yoga as Therapy in the light of basic principles of yoga so that yoga can be fully tapped with all its authentic effects as an effective therapeutic tool
- To encourage creative minds to guide us in developing instructions and treatment procedures with respect to Yoga as Therapy on prioritized disorders
- To discover and encourage all efforts at validation of therapeutic interventions of yoga.
- To make scientific exploration with interdisciplinary approaches in achieving need based outcome in priority areas such as NCDs, Psychiatric and Stress related Disorders.
- To help unleash the creative synergies of speakers and participants into discovering & evolving scientifically sound, yet traditionally correct Yoga interventions for their therapeutic use.
- To help enhance understanding of fundamentals of Yoga as Therapy, resulting from deliberations of the scientists & yoga experts of eminence that in all probabilities would stimulate both fundamental & applied research into Yoga as Therapy and thus give an impetus to further evolution of Authentic Yoga.
- To take a step towards standardization and evolution of yoga techniques based on instructions and effects available in ancient literature and living traditions on one hand and corroboration of the same with scientific methods, on the other.